Wednesday 8 July 2009

IT stuff, the beginning :-)

Hi there,

Nowadays everybody has a blog, so I decided why not :-)

First off all pardon my English as I am not a native speaker, so if you will see something really terrible, feel free correcting me :-) You may ask, why did I decide to write in English, first off all everybody knows English so I can cover bigger audience, and the second reason is because I live and work in English speaking country and have access only to English operating systems and application, so I can do the screen shots only in English software.

The main idea of my blog is small help hints for PC users, some interesting and useful tips and recommendations. Even if this information will help to a single person, I will be happy.

I am working on my first useful tip, so very soon it will be available on this blog.

Thank you!

Kudrat

No comments:

Post a Comment

3